Linggo, Marso 3, 2013

#1 Career Planning

1.Essential  steps and their corresponding explanations towards a successful career planning

  •  self-gather information about our self (self -assessment), our interest,values, skills aptitudes, preferred environment, developmental needs, and ect.
  • Option- Explore the occupations in which you are interested and get more specific information you narrow down your options
  • Match- during this phase of the process we will: identify possible occupation and choose a short term and a long term options.
  •  Action- you will develop the steps you need to take in order to reach your goal, like: Investing sources of additional training and education, if needed, developing a job search strategy, writing your resume and preparing for jobs interview.
2. because career planning will help us to prepare for our future, help us in making decision in every aspect of life. we can also see our self in what we really want to take or what career should we choose.


3. Interview an artist teacher.

        Name:Rodrigo Leal Directo, Ph.D.                           Age: 50 years old
        School:Aliaga National High School             Position: Head Teacher III
        Length of service: 28 years

v   Why did you enter the teaching profession?
            I entered the teaching profession because of three incidents. The first was my appendectomy just a month after my college graduation. The second was when I passed the Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET) 1983 and last was my becoming sickly several months thereafter.
            My appendectomy kept me from travelling  so that my PBET application had my grandmother and a Lupao teacher relative accomplished them so that I just simply affixed ,my signature on the documents but I turned out the district topnotcher.
            Appetite for food had almost faded until gross ulceration became almost incurable. While on bed I wrote a lot, I read a lot until all my college course manuals became well fraught units my writings.
v  How did you prepare for your teaching career?
            My BSAExEd with BSE + units provided the initial preparation. Freelance literary writing, attempts on Nobel writing (Raden and Leonie, Deo Immortal, Kahit Ako’y Lupa and an Anthology of Tagalog Poems (MITHI) all pooled the vehemence and growing love in me for teaching- my first love.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento